A research group with a long-standing interest in mechanisms underlying DNA replication, DNA repair and DNA mutagenesis seeks a Postdoctoral Researcher.
- It is expected that the candidate will work collaboratively with graduate student and undergraduate student researchers and technicians.
- Will independently execute varied experimental procedures.
- Will have strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Will process research results and write summary reports, and will train and instruct support staff on methods and procedures.
- The successful candidate will preferably have experience in bacteriology, protein purification, methods to study the kinetics of protein-protein interactions, and experience with nucleic acid biochemistry.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our http://www.buffalo.edu/administrative-services/for-faculty-staff/benefits/r… packages.
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the http://buffalo.edu/University at Buffalo.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.