Applicants with interest in one or more of the following areas are encouraged to apply:
- Network Attack Methods and Analysis
- Network Traffic Analysis
- Malware Detection and Characterization
- Automated Attack and Penetration Prevention Solutions
- Network Security Engineering
- Threat Modeling and Technologies
Applicants are requested to include a CV, copy of transcripts, IELTS / TOEFL, and relevant publications with their application and send it to A.HABIBI.L@UNB.CA with subject line "Application for
position for session -year-". For example, "Application for PhD for Spring 2020".
- MSc or BSc in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Strong programming skills in any language.
- Excellent mathematical background.
- Previous experience in applied domain is appreciated though it is not mandatory.
- Experience working with machine learning or deep learning classifiers is expected.
Send your application to:
Arash Habibi Lashkari, PhD
Assistant Professor | Research Coordinator
Canadian Institute for Cybersecurity (CIC),
Faculty of Computer Science,
University of New Brunswick (UNB)