The University is experiencing tremendous growth and is currently accepting applications for a full-time Assistant/ Associate Professor/ Professor to teach in the School of Artificial Intelligence.
Main roles & responsibilities:
- Teach both undergraduate and graduate courses through the use of blended learning approach.
- Must be an active researcher.
- Course / Curriculum/ Content development for on-line teaching.
- Advise/ mentor learners.
- Develop and deliver professional short courses.
- Perform administrative duties as needed.
Required qualification & skills.
- Applicants must hold a PhD. degree from an accredited University in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or Engineering.
- Adequate teaching experience in an internationally accredited university is an advantage.
- Experience working in an online / e-learning environment will be given preference.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate computer technology into the curriculum.
- Evidence a strong record of active engagement in research and scholarship, including recent publications.
- English language proficiency is a must.